Are you looking to buy real estate? Great information for buyers is here!
With mortgage rates low and home prices well off their peaks of the past several years here in Maricopa, you get the very best for buyers of real estate.
Accredited Buyer Representative
Inspectons – Surveys – Negotiations – Contracts
More goes into buying a home than you may think.
A REALTOR® who is an ABR® knows what it takes.
The Buyer’s Representative Role for buyers
A real estate buyer representative aids buyers purchasing property in a real estate transaction. The buyer’s representative works for, and owes fiduciary responsibilities to, the real estate buyer and has buyer’s best interests in mind throughout the process.
The Benefits of Using a Buyer’s Representative
As a Buyer’s Representative I will:
- Evaluate the specific needs and wants of the buyer and locate properties that fit those specifications
- Assist the buyer in determining the amount that they can afford (pre-qualify), and show properties in that price range and locale.
- Assist in viewing properties — accompany the buyer on the showings, or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent and the seller on the buyer’s behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property — keeping the buyer’s best interests in mind.
- Assist in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (e.g. movers, attorneys, carpenters, etc.) if these services are needed.
My first priority is to get to know you! I cannot give you what you want unless I learn what your wants, needs, and dreams are. I ask a lot of questions. I am dedicated to making YOU happy with your real estate purchase.
You deserve an agent who has taken the time and effort to learn what you really want and how to work for YOUR interests as a home buyer when looking to relocate to Arizona.“If you are considering moving to AZ, then I strongly suggest you look up Brian. We are from Idaho and planned a trip to AZ in April to look at short sales and foreclosures. Brian was prepared. He showed us homes in the price range we suggested, knew exactly where the houses were and didn’t have to fumble with a GPS to find the correct address. All along he was asking us questions about what we wanted. I would say after 12 to 15 homes HE suggested that he knew of a new home under construction that he thought would make us happy. And boy was he right. My wife fell in love with the home immediately, and it more than met my expectations.”
R & D – testimonial from Idaho
I have the information for buyers of Maricopa real estate and as a Buyer’s Agent with the ABR designation, I am a specialist in representing home buyers in all phases of the transaction. My specialized knowledge and expertise for buyers will insure that you are getting the best Agent possible as you delve into Arizona real estate.
For buyers there can be a lot more questions than those selling their homes. You have a lot of questions and I get that, but most of all you need straightforward, accurate answers provided by an expert who will LISTEN to you, and who will protect YOUR interests.
Our time spent together is not just about property. By the time we are done, I will know about your wants, needs, jobs, children, pets, dreams, fears and goals, as well as how prepared your are to buy a home.
I have many resources that can help you make the best possible decisions as well. Check out current market conditions in and around the valley which has a wealth of information for buyers and sellers, not just here in Maricopa and you’ll get a great idea of what it’s really like in the market today. I will help you determine what you need at the moment and I will learn how I can best help you in reaching that goal. Just as every home is unique, so are the needs of each individual. Some common concerns are “I need to live close to a hospital”, “I need additional information on schools in the area”, “I need to know for sure that you will stay in my price range”, “I would like some addresses of houses to drive by and look at”, or even “I just need someone to hold my hand, because this stuff is scary!”
Whatever concerns you have as you purchase real estate will be addressed, and together we will search for a solution.
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council